After much discussion, we have decided to cancel NLSS Spring 2020. With the uncertainty surrounding the short and mid-range future of the situation with COVID-19, we feel like we won't be able to give this event our all...even if the climate becomes safer by our originally scheduled date in May. Everyone's safety and wellbeing, both physically and mentally, is too important to risk. Instead, our focus turns towards our annual NLSS Fall even which we expecte to take place in September 2020. It is our goal to make this the best event possible. We appreciate your passion for NLSS and we know that you were all looking forward to it. Please understand our decision, and we hope that you will join us in the Fall. Join the discord here to stay updated.